nevernot soft-tampons enable you to have carefree sex and clean bedclothes during your period. They do not require a return string and thanks to their particularly soft, flexible texture, they are ideal for sports, swimming, sauna or beauty treatments in the intimate area (e.g. waxing). The unique shape of nevernot soft-tampons makes it easier to remove.
· suitable for all menstruators
· medium absorbency
1. Wash your hands thoroughly before opening the tampon packaging.
2. You can moisten the soft-tampon with a little lubricant or clean water to make it easier to insert.
3 . Take the soft-tampon between your thumb and middle finger so that the stamping points downwards and press the tampon together. Thanks to the soft and flexible material, the soft-tampon can be easily inserted into any woman, even if it looks a bit large compared to conventional tampons.
4. Now you can first insert the tampon into the vagina with your thumb and middle finger and then push it further up in front of the cervix with your index or middle finger. You can insert the tampon while standing, with a raised leg or while crouching.
The wearing time depends on the strength of your menstrual bleeding (approx. 2- 4 hours during the heavier days, around 4-6 hours during the lighter days). After intercourse or swimming, you should change the tampon immediately to prevent infection. To ensure the safety of the product, the wearing time should not exceed 8 hours. Please always remember to remove the last tampon inserted before inserting a new tampon and at the end of your period.
1. Wash yourself Thoroughly wash your hands before removing the tampon.
2. Soft-tampons can often be easily removed from the vagina over the toilet with the help of thumb and index finger or index and middle finger (tweezer grip). Alternatively, you can hook your index finger into the imprint on the lower part of the tampon and then pull it out.
3. For easier removal (especially if the soft-tampon has slipped deeper into the vagina during intercourse) , we recommend that you squat deep with your legs apart on a towel or in the shower. Your pelvis moves forward and the tampon is easier to grip with your fingers.
4. Soft-tampons are also best removed when they are saturated. If this is not the case yet, you can also add liquid with a vaginal douche. Alternatively, a hot bath can help soak the tampon while also allowing you to relax more.
5. Please note that all menstruators are built differently.
Some may find removal easier, at others a little harder. However, it is important to know that the soft-tampon cannot “disappear” inside you. The cervix is far too narrow for a tampon to enter your uterus. In general, the more you relax, the easier it gets and after a few uses you'll definitely get the hang of it. If you really can't get your soft-tampon out, please see your gynecologist.
6. Please dispose of the tampon with the household waste after use, not with the toilet flush!