- The customer has the right to withdraw from any purchase contract within 14 days without giving reasons. The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which the customer or a third party named by him who is not the carrier took possession of the goods. In order to exercise their right of withdrawal, the customer must inform the seller of their decision to withdraw from this contract by means of a clear statement (e.g. by e-mail to email@example.com). You can use the attached model cancellation form for this, but this is not mandatory. In order to meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient if the customer sends a message regarding the exercise of the right of cancellation before the cancellation period has expired.
- Consequences of revocation: If the customer revokes this contract, the seller has to pay all payments received from the customer, including the delivery costs (with exception of additional costs resulting from a chosen different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by the seller) immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which the seller received the notification of revocation. For this repayment, the seller uses the same payment method that the customer used in the original transaction, unless both parties have expressly agreed otherwise; under no circumstances will the customer be charged fees for this repayment. The seller can refuse the repayment until the goods were returned by the customer or until the customer has provided proof that the goods got sent back.
- The customer must return the goods to the seller without delay and at the latest within 14 days from the day on which he/she informed the seller of the revocation. The deadline is met if the goods are sent before the period of fourteen days has expired. The customer bears the direct costs of returning the goods.
- The customer only has to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value occurs in the nature and functionality of the goods due to handling by the customer.
- The right of withdrawal expires prematurely in the case of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal was removed after delivery.
- Further information can be found in the GTC.
Please send returns to:
Hive Logistics GmbH Fulfillment Center
SAMPLE REVOCATION FORM
(For the revocation, the following or a similar clear wording can be used):
— To nevernot GmbH, Lausitzer Str. 9, 10999 Berlin, E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: +49 152 22 570850
— I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/ the provision of the following service (*)
— Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
— Name of customer
— Address of customer
— Signature of customer (only if notification is on paper)
(*) cross out if not applicable.